Our team has developed a powerful new carousel display for EasyDNNrotator 4.5, able to display items in multiple rows. The newly developed MultiCarousel display is jQuery based, which means it also works on mobile devices not supporting Flash, such as iPhone, iPad and similar. It is important to notice that it is Multicarousel touch&swipe enabled, which means it supports touchscreens, but can also be mouse controlled.
MultiCarousel's responsive layout will adapt to any screen's resolution, so if you apply responsive design in development of web pages, MultiCarousel's display will become your reliable ally.
Live Demo 1
Live Demo 2
Live Demo 3
Live Demo 4
Live Demo 5
MultiCarousel (responsive jQuery Carousel now supporting even mobile devices)
- Responsive jQuery Carousel for DotNetNuke
- Swipe&touch enabled, meaning it provides support for touch input devices such as iPhone, iPad…
- Can be controlled by mouse dragging or moving
- Brings remarkable possibilities in appearance adjustment
- Developed by EasyDNNsolutions team exclusively for EasyDNNrotator, so it can't be found anywhere else on the web
- Multicolumn carousel means it can display items in multiple rows
- Different displays are set by token-assisted HTML templates
- A number of presets for an easier start of appearance setting
- A choice between a number of themes and templates.
- Horizontal or vertical slide of item
- Individual slide of items along the column/row, or a whole group of items
- Slide of items can run in an unbroken sequence, or it can be limited, followed by return to starting position
- Auto play option
- Various slide effects
- Various arrows and setting their positions
- Randomize order – a different sequence of items with each new loading
- Pagination and position setting
- Integration with EasyDNNnews module and automatic load of articles
- Selection of categories and the number of articles
- Selection of permissions from news module makes possible for users to see articles according to permissions in EasyDNNnews module
- Selection of news module instances which open articles
- Scheduler for deleting accumulated images from EasyDNNnews articles which are no longer displayed
- Integration with EasyDNNgallery module – taking images from EasyDNNgallery module. It is not necessary to add images into rotator's lists again.
- Defining the size of thumbnails, title and description length