If you are building web sites which have to adapt to different screen sizes of various computers, mobile devices or tablets, you are certainly familiar with the term "responsive design". In EasyDNNrotator 4.5 we have prepared a real treat for you. Chameleon rotator now comes with a responsive layout, which means that it will adapt to your web page's width. And that is not all – Chameleon rotator is touch&swipe enabled, so it supports touchscreens, and it is also controllable by mouse.
EasyDNNrotator 4.5 is accompanied by a completely new MultiCarousel rotator with responsive layout, but read more about it in the article about the new MultiCarousel.
Live demo - Responsive layout
Live Demo 1
Live Demo 2
Live Demo 3
Live Demo 4
Live Demo 5
Live Demo 6
Live Demo 7
Live Demo 8
Live Demo 9 - Animated backgroud of web pages
All these layouts can be set as responsive.
New in Chameleon rotator (responsive layout and swipe&touch enabled)
- Responsive layout
- Chameleon rotator automatically adjusts to browser's dimensions. A great feature for responsive design of mobile web pages.
- Chameleon rotator can be set as page background adjustable to screen size.
- Touch&swipe enabled, meaning it provides support for touch input devices such as iPhone, iPad…
- Can be controlled by mouse dragging or moving
- Advanced integration with EasyDNNnews module
- A selection of permissions from EasyDNNnews module; users will be able to see articles in EasyDNNrotator according to permissions set in EasyDNNnews module
- Scheduler for deleting accumulated images from EasyDNNnews articles which are no longer displayed
- Advanced administrative interface
- Smart autoplay for videos (youtube, vimeo and mp4
- if autoplay option is turned on and a video is being played, the rotor does not slide until the video stops or stop button is pressed
- Randomize order – a different sequence of items with each new loading
- Advanced effects management